Dresses, dresses...



Hm...Haljine to je moj najdrazi komad svakog ljeta.Danasnji outfit mi je posluzio za kafu sa prijateljicama.Ova haljina je jako ugodna,moze vam posluziti za dan, ali i za noc.
S obzirom da je haljina crno- bijela ,htjela sam joj dodati jos boja a to sam uspjela sa sarenom torbom.
Kako vam se cini kada dodate boja  u svoj outfit?


Hm ... Dresses that's my favorite piece of every summer.Today's outfit is my recourse for coffee with friends.This dress is very pleasant, that you can wear during the day but also at night,
Since the dress is black and white, I wanted add her more color and I succeeded that with this colorful bag.
What do you think about adding color to your outfit?










  I was wearing:
dresses :H & M
bag : Aldo
sunglasses: C & A
shoes:



1 komentar: