Autumn layers.





Hello my lovelies,
I know it's a bit late but I wanted to share this outfit with you. I love autumn, but sunny autumn with fallen leaves in all those beautiful colour, I love autumn without rainy days and this day was just perfect. I wore this cardigan which is so cozy, I could wear it all the time. I went to the coffee with my mom and she took those photos, so thanks mom <3
I think this day was last pretty day this year, it's December in few days so we are expecting the snow.
Tell me what do you think about my outfit? Do you like autumn?

xoxo,A.












I was wearing:
Dress - Zara
Sweater - Sister's
Bag - Vicenza
Sunglasses - Mango
Denim jacket - Zara

Broj komentara: 13:

  1. predivna si i torba je bas fora <33

    lorenapecurlic.blogspot.hr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sjajne fotke,kao i autfiti:)
    Novi post kod mene https://ilanna07.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/welcome-to-plannerland/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Predivna kombinacija. Odlično izgledate! ☺

    fandbportal.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. meni se dopadaju cizmice ali mi se jako dopada ukupno sve kako si ukombinovala, stvarno se vidi da imas stila!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super su mi knockoff Chloe cizmice :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hvala ti puno :-)
    uclanila sam se!

    xoxo,A.

    OdgovoriIzbriši